Marriott & Co. 2017 Year in Review
2017 was a busy year at Marriott & Co. with four closed transactions, an addition to our team and an award recognition. As we kick off 2018, we wanted to take a look back to review a few highlights from the past year and thank all our clients and other participants in our firm’s success. We look forward to an even more successful year in 2018!
- Four Closed Transactions: The four transactions closed by Marriott & Co. in 2017 are representative of our firm’s business model of generating exceptional outcomes for our clients. Some highlights of these four deals include:
- Broad Industry Experience: The four transactions touched a number of different industries including manufacturing, logistics/transportation and business services.
- Extensive Geographic Coverage: The companies and buyers/capital providers in the four transactions represented eight different states – Virginia, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Utah, Georgia and Michigan.
- Unique Transaction Dynamics: Three sell-side M&A transactions and one capital raise transaction were completed by our firm last year.
- Diversity of Buyers and Capital Providers: Six unique buyers and/or capital providers were involved in our 2017 transactions, including private equity firms, family offices, strategic buyers, banks and subordinated debt providers.
- New Addition to Our Team: In June, Elliott Theuerkauf joined the Marriott & Co. team as an Analyst.
- Named to Axial’s Top 100 Middle Market Advisors List: This year Marriott & Co. was named to Axial Networks’ Top 100 Middle Market Advisors list. The list was based on a survey of 1,000 private equity firms, strategic acquirers and family offices in which they were asked to name the firms in the U.S. that “they trust and respect most when transacting in the middle market.”
“I would like to thank the Marriott & Co. team for their hard work and professional guidance throughout the transaction process. Justin, Bryan and the rest of the Marriott & Co. team did exactly what they said they would do when we hired them. They were hands-on, responsive, and crucial to achieving this great result for our company.”
About Marriott & Co.:
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Marriott & Co. (www.marriott-co.com) is a premier, independent boutique investment-banking firm focused on advising privately-held companies across a wide variety of industries. The firm provides merger and acquisition advisory and capital raising services primarily to family-held businesses and entrepreneurial business owners in the middle market. Marriott & Co.’s unique entrepreneurial culture enables the firm to tailor its services to meet the needs of its clients, and the firm’s professionals have an unparalleled understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing these companies and their owners today. By delivering senior banker attention, a high-touch approach to client service and best-in-class process execution to every assignment it undertakes, Marriott & Co. has established a long track record of closing successful transactions for clients all over the U.S.
Contact: Justin Marriott
Phone: (804) 344-0952