Marriott & Co. Closes Three Transactions in Past Four Months
Marriott & Co. is pleased to announce that the firm closed three transactions in the past four months. While we have been busy with our recent move to a new office in February 2016, our primary focus has remained on closing transactions. These three transactions are representative of Marriott & Co.’s business model of producing outstanding results for our clients. Some highlights of these three deals over the past four months include:
- Entrepreneur-Led Businesses: The target companies in each of the three transactions were majority-owned and operated by the entrepreneurs that founded them.
- Broad Industry Experience: The three transactions touched a number of different industries including manufacturing, aerospace and defense, and technology, media and telecom.
- Lower-Middle Market Focus: All three transactions fall into Marriott & Co.’s sweet spot of working with companies with EBITDA between $1 and $10 million.
- Extensive Geographic Coverage: The companies and buyers in the three transactions represented four different states – Virginia, Pennsylvania, Texas and Indiana.
- Strategic and Financial Buyers: Two of Marriott & Co.’s recent deals involved strategic buyers, and one involved a private investment firm.
We would like to thank all our clients and other participants in our transactions over the past four months, and we wish everyone continued success in 2016!
About Marriott & Co.:
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Marriott & Co. is a premier, independent boutique investment-banking firm focused on advising closely held private companies across a wide variety of industries. The firm provides merger and acquisition advisory and capital raising services primarily to family-held businesses and entrepreneurial business owners in the middle market. Marriott & Co.’s unique entrepreneurial culture enables the firm to tailor its services to meet the needs of its clients, and the firm’s professionals have an unparalleled understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing these companies and their owners today. By delivering senior banker attention, a high-touch approach to client service and best-in-class process execution to every assignment it undertakes, Marriott & Co. has established a long track record of closing successful transactions for clients all over the U.S.